Gulf South Electric has gained a reputation with Property Managers
and the service is increasing every day. We are ambitious to provide good on-time service. We want to work with the client and resident to get the job done in a timely and cost effective manner.
For expert electrical service for all of your HOA and property-managed facilities across the Gulf Coast you can rely on Gulf South Electric. We are a trusted choice of leading property management firms, facilities directors and HOA Boards in South Louisiana and South Mississippi since 2008.
Gulf South Electric can help with a level of specialist service which is second-to-none:
- PRIORITY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICE: Our clients know they can count on us to take care of their electrical maintenance issues as the highest priority. When a job is delegated to Gulf South Electric you can be sure it’s in good hands.
- SAVE TIME: By understanding the needs of our HOA and property management clients we can save them time. You won’t need to micromanage projects and maintenance with Gulf South Electric. Out electricians are self-motivated and know when to call the office for advice.
- ON-TIME ELECTRICAL REPAIRS AND NEW INSTALLATIONS: Whatever the electrical need, Gulf South Electric can handle it. From wiring condos to high rise and commercial buildings, we have the experience to deal with it. We are fully licensed and insured for electrical work of all sizes.
- TRUSTED HOA & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT EXPERTS: Rely on the electricians already trusted by HOA’s and Property Managers across the Louisiana and Mississippi Gulf Coast.
- ALL YOUR ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE NEEDS: Gulf South Electric provides a full range of services from lighting electrics to distribution panels to standby generators.
- QUALITY WORKMANSHIP: Gulf South Electric electricians perform the highest quality of electrical workmanship to make sure the job is done right and safely. We do it right because we want you back!
- RESIDENT SCHEDULING: If your building has residents we can save you time by arranging the scheduling direct with them. Gulf South Electric is also experienced at identifying resident liability for repairs.
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION: Gulf South Electric works to make sure our clients are always kept up-to-date on progress, and that all work is documented.
- LED RETROFIT LIGHTING: Property owners have been extremely excited about the development of LED lighting because the technology utilizes significantly lower energy costs and longevity. One of the most innovative developments in the electrical world has been the LED Retrofit lighting that has burst onto the scene in commercial and residential lighting. LED lighting is the most efficient lighting system ever produced since it is economical and green friendly. It also cuts down on replacement bulb costs, and reduce the presence of hazardous gasses such as mercury in their respective environments.Ask us about this item when planning for your electrical work.
Gulf South Electric also works hand-in-hand with management companies to get the job done right.
Here are some of the companies that we have excellent relationships with:
Louisiana Dept. of Parks and Rest Areas
Slidell Memorial Hospital
Honey Island Gravel Pits
Vanguard Salons Systems Inc.
Tractor Supply Company
Lafarge Construction Materials
Diamond Aggregates LLC
Systems Services, Inc.
Associated Grocers, Inc.
Custom Abrasives, LLC
Waste Management of Louisiana
National Specialty Aggregates
Browns Velvet Dairy
Bryan Harris Chevrolet
Working with Contractors
When it comes to working with Contractors Gulf South Electric enjoys being cooperative and helpful to any Contractor. Send us your blueprints and job description and we can put together a proposal to do the job. GSE has co-bid jobs and gained a working relationship with contractors that have lasted a lifetime. Our first encounter is to show you how friendly and cooperative we can be. Then we will work closely with you to save cost on the job. It has happened before…we have enough experience and expertise to bid jobs that does not cut quality but also saves labor and supplies cost. We set up a strategic plan to eliminate waste and time on the job. Our electricians understand how to make decisions on the job and also know when to call the office for clarification about a project.
Gulf South Electric offers a wide variety of electrical services for your
Commercial, Residential, Solar and Property Management needs.
Louisiana State License # 50866 *MSHA CERTIFIED* Mississippi State License # 18156-MC